Generations Healthcare for Women
"I believe that as an advanced practice nurse/certified nurse midwife I can provide high quality medical care, in a way that enables the patients and their families to participate in important decision making regarding their health care. It is important that women have all the information to make informed choices, and have their concerns addressed in a caring, knowledgeable way."
- Twenty eight years experience in obstetrics and well-woman gynecology
- Founding partner, CBS Midwifery, NY, NY
- Nationally Certified by the American College of Nurse Midwives
- CNM from State University of New York (Brooklyn)
- MS from New York Medical College, New York
- BS, RN from Hunter College (CUNY), New York
- Born in New York, New York
- Personal Interests: Travel, gardening, reading
To arrange an appointment, please call 520-877-3800.