Please Note: While these sites and documents are intended to be useful resources, they are not a substitute for the advice of your doctor or nurse practitioner. Harmony OB/GYN does not guarantee or endorse the accuracy of the information they contain.
- Contraception Information
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Bladder Control and Incontinence
- Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Abnormal Periods, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Menopause and related concerns
- Genital Warts / Human Papillomavirus / STD’s
- Yeast Infections, Vaginal Discharge
- Ovarian Cysts and Ovarian Cancer
- Other Useful Links on Women’s Health Topics
- Five Solutions for Five Menopause Symptoms (PDF)
Women’s Health News from Genesis OB/GYN
- New Guidelines for Pap Smears by Jennifer Howell, D.O., FACOOG, Ironwood OB/GYN (June 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2)
- Newer Contraceptive Options by Stephanie L. Chin, M.D., Crossroads OB/GYN (March 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1)
- A Happy, Healthy Holiday Reminder by Katherine Gillaspy, M.D., Grace Maternity and Women’s Health (November 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6)
- So…After All, What is Perimenopause by Catherine Westerband, M.D. (September 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 5)
- Be Brave - Be a FREAK With Teens by Mary Kay Durfee, M.D., Generations Healthcare for Women (August 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 4)
- Advances in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery by Linda S. Turner, M.D., Ironwood OB/GYN (May 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 3)
- A Conversation About Chlamydia by Susan Walls-Bortman, RN, WHNP-C, Ironwood OB/GYN (April 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2)
- Decisions, Decisions: Should a woman try to deliver vaginally after a Cesarean? Learn more in a conversation with Gayle A. Dean, M.D. (February 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 1)
- A Conversation About Fertility, Birth Control and Pregnancy by Kathryn Landherr, M.D., La Dea Women’s Health (Nov. 2010, Vol. 1 Issue 3)
- Heavy Bleeding – New Options for Women (July 2010, Vol 1, Issue 2)
- Welcome – Update on the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (April 2010, Vol 1 Issue 1)
Click here for additional News from Genesis OB/GYN or to receive the Women’s Health Update e-newsletter.
Hands Off My Belly: The Pregnant Woman’s Survival Guide to Myths, Mothers, and Moods, by Shawn Tassone, M.D. and Kathryn Landherr, M.D., La Dea Women’s Health, a member of the Genesis OB/GYN Family of Practices. Read an excerpt.
Visions Clinical Research: As physicians our patients often ask us about participating in clinical trials. Genesis OB/GYN has now affiliated with Visions Clinical Research-Tucson. The Medical Director and Principal Investigator is Ironwood OB/GYN physician Cynthia C. Goldberg, M.D. Interested? Email or call Brenda at 546-4700, or visit www.visionstucson.com.