- Good News for Womens Health - The Affordable Care Act. (December 2012)
- Good as New With the da Vinci® Robot and Some Glue (November 2012)
- New Guidelines for Pap Smears by Jennifer Howell, D.O., FACOOG, Ironwood OB/GYN (June 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2)
- Newer Contraceptive Options by Stephanie L. Chin, M.D., Crossroads OB/GYN (March 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1)
- A Happy, Healthy Holiday Reminder by Katherine Gillaspy, M.D., Grace Maternity and Women’s Health (November 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6)
- So…After All, What is Perimenopause by Catherine Westerband, M.D. (September 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 5)
- Be Brave - Be a FREAK With Teens by Mary Kay Durfee, M.D., Generations Healthcare for Women (August 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 4)
- Advances in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery by Linda S. Turner, M.D., Ironwood OB/GYN (May 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 3)
- A Conversation About Chlamydia by Susan Walls-Bortman, RN, WHNP-C, Ironwood OB/GYN (April 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2)
- Decisions, Decisions: Should a woman try to deliver vaginally after a Cesarean? Learn more in a conversation with Gayle A. Dean, M.D. (February 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 1)
- A Conversation About Fertility, Birth Control and Pregnancy by Kathryn Landherr, M.D., La Dea Women’s Health (Nov. 2010, Vol. 1 Issue 3)
- Heavy Bleeding – New Options for Women (July 2010, Vol 1, Issue 2)
- Welcome – Update on the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (April 2010, Vol 1, Issue 1)
Would you like to receive the latest Women's Health News to your email? Simply use the form below to subscribe and we'll drop the news in your personal email whenever it's released!
Genesis OB/GYN values your privacy. We do not share your information with anyone. We don't sell it, rent it, or give it away. Your information is kept strictly confidential.